For a detailed view of the recent charges, click Charges on the left-hand side menu.
Here you will see the list of recent charges. You can use filters to sort and organize them among other options by the currency, customer id, decline reason, or create time. You can also export the list and add a new charge.
Filtering the charges
- Click on Filters.
- From the drop-down menu pick relevant filters to filter the data accordingly, then click on Done.
Exporting the charges
Exporting the charges has been covered in this article.
Adding a charge
- Click on + Add charge button.
- Fill in the Add charge form by providing the amount, currency, card number, CVC, card expiration month & year as well as a description, if necessary.
- If you would like to provide more details regarding the charge like the cardholders name and address, click on More options. In the More options section you can also decide whether or not the charge should be captured immediately.
- When you have filled in all of the necessary fields, click on the Add button to add the charge.
Checking charge details
To see more details about a charge click on the charge you want to check. This will allow you to see the charge’s details, metadata, connections, logs, events, card details and fraud check status.