Two-Factor Authentication is a security feature, that protects your account from unauthorised access, by verifying that it is you who logs in, using a 6-digit code that is sent to your phone number.
Steps below explain how to set it up.
- Click on the account name on the upper right side of the backoffice.
- Click on Account settings.
- Navigate to the General section.
- Click on + Add phone button next to Two-factor authentication.
- On the Two-factor authentication form provide your phone number and password.
- Click Confirm phone number button.
- Provide the 6-digit code that was sent to your phone number then click Confirm button.