When a customer's card expires you won't be able to charge that card. This obviously costs you business.
That is why we have an option that allows us to try and find what is the new expiration date for that expired card.
This article explains how to enable it.
We will do 3 attempts at finding new expiration date for a card every time you try to charge that card.
This means that standard processing fees will be applied.
- Pick the account you want to turn this option for using the drop-down on the upper right side of the backoffice.
- Click on the account name again.
- Click on Account settings.
- Navigate to the General section.
- Under Expired card tick Try to find new expiration date for expired cards.