Webhooks are used to track actions and notify your system as they happen, so you’re staying up-to-date with the changes.
Your system will receive information every time there is a new event in our system.
Webhook contains event data. This allows you to process the data on your end, for example to create an internal dashboard or a specific report tailored for your business.
For technical details regarding webhooks implementation please visit webhooks documentation.
Adding an endpoint
- Pick the account you want to add webhooks for using the drop-down in the upper right of the backoffice.
- Click on the account name again.
- Click on Account settings.
- Navigate to the Webhooks section.
- Click on Add Endpoint button
- For the HTTP endpoint provide the URL where the webhooks should be sent to and what webhooks should be sent: test or live ones.
For the AWS SQS, AWS SNS, AWS Kinesis endpoints, follow on screen instructions.
- Click on Create endpoint.